Thursday, May 26, 2011

Arsi-Hadi Finale


After that Suhag raat, Arsi left Pakistan for 6 months but remained in contact through calls and emails. Slowly and gradually our few mutual friends were sniffing something going on between us and we both were ok with that. One day, I got a call from him in which he was crying and on asking the reason, he told me that he has slept with a guy and was feeling guilty about it. It was almost two months after his departure. But I was ok with it and I said, “That’s what I told you will happen. It’s ok.”
“Are you angry at me.”
“No I am not because I can understand your loneliness and moment of despair. So, it’s ok don’t worry about it. It doesn’t matter much to me.”
“Why it doesn’t matter to you.”
“Because I am a practical guy. I know about the realities and pressures one has to go through in this life and so chances of getting astray are higher.”
“Hmmmm…. Thanks for not making an issue out of it.”
“Cheers.”
But I knew internally that if I have been in love with him, my reaction would have been ballistic because I am one nerdy possessive guy of this time.
After six months he came back and I received him at the airport. We stayed together for the whole night and he jumped at me literally. And I wasn’t enjoying the stuff going on. In the morning when he got up and said, “Why don’t you go to a gym and lose some weight. I want people to look at my boyfriend and say, WOW what a guy.”
I was directly looking in to his face with sheer seriousness and getting the idea he covered that up with a stupid smile and a kiss and said, “Magar app to humain aisay bhi achay lagtay hain.” (But still I like you the way you are.)
I didn’t reply him and got out of bed and realised I didn’t love him and neither did he. For him I was just a contested prize he wanted to show off to the world. “Look! I got him, I screw him, I fuck him, I own him.”
I never let my parents to objectify me then how dare this filthy ugly hairy crap existing on the face of this earth is saying me so. I realised that I never loved him and I didn’t even want to try. And I couldn’t do sex with him because I can’t do sex with the person I don’t like. I liked him that night in his city but now the spell is over. Don’t think that he said few things one day and I decided otherwise. He has been asking me for penetrative sex, for losing weight, for getting me all over and controlling me and I have been letting things go. But after meeting him and having unpleasant sex with him, all of the things bothering me from the last six months made me finally decide what I wanted. So, end of the story.
P.S. He reportedly brought some fancy gifts which I never got because things weren’t well between us.
He has been doing sex randomly abroad.
And while doing a research at Manjam I was getting emotionally involved in someone during Arsi’s absence. And now I am gonna write about him.

(Image Courtesy: D. Sharon Pruitt)

3 comments:

  1. Fittay mu, nalaikh aadmi!!

    But speaking on a different streak....he may have not have that idea at first but it may have been put into his fat head by someone..although yes, he could have defended u against whoever did so!

    But neways...on to the next conquest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw keeping other things and him aside..going to gym shouldn't be blown out of proportion.maybe it could be turn out into the best things ever for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Phunk Factor: I guess his dead mother might have put that idea in his mind, lols. Seriously man, he was high on testosterone when he jumped at me and after having sex with Aussie bitches, he started thinking otherwise. You see, no scarcity of resources in Gaydom.

    @ Piscean: There are things people sensitive about and other people can't get the magnitude of that sensitivity. My body has been the biggest issue of my life and I don't feel like getting over it previously but now i have decided to lose weight and tempt men, lols. I want to feel good, boost up my self esteem, wear mini clothes in public and stay healthy and so i want to loose weight.

    ReplyDelete